Which Rock Star Are You?
Time for a trip to the music store… Where do you head first?
- Guitars and basses!
- Computer equipment!
- All of the above!
Besides getting to make music, what’s the best part of being a rock star?
- Connecting with other people
- Having an outlet for the pain and anxiety
- Uh… probably the parties!
- One word: “Models”
Quick question, rock star… You got your make-up on?
- Uh, no thanks
People can rely on you for:
- An easy smile
- Rebellious notions
- Unflinching pessimism
- Breakfast in the morning! (Well, sometimes anyway)
What’s playing on the TV in your rock-star home?
- Netflix, baby!
- Whatever’s on is fine
- Really? I'd rather read books
You and your bandmates are going to throw a wild party on a yacht. Which sort of people get invited?
- Only good people, close friends… no drugs!
- A-List fashionistas, the coolest of the cool
- A mix of old friends and fresh celebs
- No, we’re actually not going to throw a crazy party on a yacht
Which word-pair best describes your Rock God persona?
- Cool, distant
- Anxious, mysterious
- Charming, fun
- Crazy, eccentric
- Dark… (Just dark!)
You're at the mall shopping for a stage outfit. What’s running through your head right now?
- “I’d rather be in a thrift shop”
- “These clothes would all look better in black"
- “COLORS! So many colors!”
- “Ugh, I can smell a cloud of child labor hanging in the air”
- “This is totally sweet!”
Music is all about...
- Both, in equal measures!