After playing a killer set, you can be found doing what?
- Running the show over in my head
- Resting, man
- Partying. What kind of question is that?
- Good luck even finding me after a show
Describe your kit?
- Just the basics; keep it simple
- I have a few toys, but it’s not enormous
- How much time do you have?
If you could time travel, where would you go?
- Caveman times
- I’d never leave the '80s, bro
- I think I could be a knight
- I’m happy where I’m at
What do you think of lead singers?
- They’re cool by me; that’s my moneymaker
- They’re fine as long as they keep their ego in check
- Hate ‘em, just… yeah
What did you want to be when you were in high school?
- Professional athlete
Would you consider yourself to be the flashy type?
- Yep, I love putting on a show
- Nope, don’t need flash to blow people away
- Depends on the setting really
- I’m mostly just sweaty
Which of these is the best rock and roll movie?
- “This Is Spinal Tap”
- “Pink Floyd The Wall”
- “The Song Remains the Same”
- "The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years"
A truly awesome mansion needs what to be complete?
- A killer recording studio
- A hedge maze
- A pool shaped like a (use your imagination)
- A giant bathroom
- A bat cave
If all these pop stars asked you to lay down a track for their record which one would you choose?
- Prince; I think he’d get it
- Pink; I know she’d get it
- Questlove; right attitude, right beats, right on
- Lady Gaga; she understands the dirty
- Timberlake; all day