Which Guitar God Are You?
How often do you shred?
- Every hour of every day, dude
- More than occasionally
- Not as often as I’d like, but a fair amount
- Yeah, shredding really isn’t my thing
What do you do when you hear the guitar break in “Bohemian Rhapsody?”
- Sit in wonder at Brian May’s skills
- Air guitar like a freakin’ mad man
- Listen closely and sketch it in my head
- Bang my head, of course
Two heads may be better than one, but how about two necks?
- Depends on the song, but OK
- One is plenty
- Why not three? The more necks the better!
What would you do if you were out at the bar for a quiet drink but instead got swarmed by people who wanted autographs and pictures with you?
- I’d be outta there quickly
- I’d sign autographs and take photos with everyone
- I’d give ‘em the whole “respect my privacy?” glare
- I can’t remember the last time I was in a bar
Thoughts on groupies?
- What’s to think about?
- They’re kinda annoying
- I can’t really express those thoughts in a PG forum
What are the odds that you’ve left a hotel room “worse off” than how you found it?
- Not that great actually
- Define “worse off”
- Umm… pretty damn good
If you weren’t a guitar god, what would you be doing?
- Smoking and watching "Captain Kangaroo"
- Burning in the flames of Hell
- Probably something, but I can’t say what it would be
- Probably playing bass… like a loser
Describe your style of playing:
- Straight up Blues
If it’s too loud…
- I’ll turn it down. Sorry about that.
- I planned it that way
- You’re too old!
- It’s still not loud enough!