Which Sci-Fi Movie Are You?
Tired of your job? Good, 'cuz in the future you can be anything you like. Choose your Sci-Fi self:
- Admiral of a space fleet
- I'm tired of being human. Can I be a robot?
You've been chosen for an intergalactic expedition. What put you on the recruiter's radar?
- I am experienced, and have the credentials to prove it
- I am a proven team-player, and know how to work with a crew
- I don't mind being alone for long periods of time
- I can fly a space-ship like nobody's business
You are hurdling through space, faster than the speed of light. Where are you headed?
- To the edge of the universe, searching for answers
- To a hostile alien planet
- To save my friends from certain annihilation
- I am returning to Earth!
How trusting are you of technology?
- Artificial Intelligence is the future!
- I trust my fellow man - technology scares me
Space gets awfully lonely, right? How big is your crew?
- This is a solo mission, baby!
- Just some close friends
- I am but one of many space travelers on this expedition
Do you believe the universe is connected through one overriding force?
- I believe everything happens for a reason
- Life is a struggle between good and evil
- Space is random and unexplainable
Your enemy is in your grasp. How will you deal your final blow?
- Pass me my lightsaber, please
- That's what ray-guns are for!
- Hand-to-Hand combat is more my style
- Perhaps I have been my own enemy all along...
In the future, life is very different. How do you envision your ideal utopia?
- No crime, world peace
- Life is easy because robots do all the work
- Successful colonies throughout the galaxy
- Utopia is unattainable... it's about finding a balance