How “Deadpool” Are You?
Hey! Are you a cheap date?
- Depends, what do you have in mind, sailor?
- Nope. I can drink the 5th Fleet AND Charlie Sheen under the table!
- Yep. Two drinks and I’m sooo wasted!
You’re caught in a whopper of a lie. What happens next?
- I keep right on lying about the lie until it sounds more true
- I come clean and try to play it off like a joke
- I apologize profusely and nothing says “sorry” like Thin Mints!
- I just admit it and take my punishment
Who do you go to when you need advice?
- My family
- My friends
- My court-ordered “counselor”
- Strangers I meet on the street
- The voices in my head
Funny ha-ha or funny strange?
- Funny ha-ha! I am freakin' hilarious!
- Funny strange! I’m as odd as they come!
- Like conjoined twins, can’t have one without the other!
- How about funny never, laughing boy?
- Vacations are a waste of time
- Anyplace I won’t get sand in my crack
- Anyplace I won’t freeze my onions off
- Anyplace that’ll serve a guy in a mask a stiff drink!
- Yeppers! Who doesn’t despise a Monday? Amirite?
- No siree! Love them like bubble baths!
- Sweet like candy
- Like forever… and ever… and ever
- Unpredictable like me
- What happens while you’re standing in line for the toilet
- A highway and I'm gonna ride it all night long
Anyone ever call you crazy… and mean it?
- Every day, son, every day!
- Once… and it didn’t go well!
- No, because I’m not crazy! Just ask the voices in my head.
What's the worst thing about being you?
- I work too hard
- I’m kind of an ass
- I’ve got a wicked temper
- I’m just not quite awesome enough
What's the best thing about being you?
- My focus
- There are sooo many things! You pick one!
- My roguish sense of humor
- My well-deserved self-confidence
- My girlish figure