Which “Pulp Fiction” Character Are You?
In a world ruled by gangsters, assassins and pimps, it takes a special kind of mettle just to survive. If you want to thrive, though, you’ve got to be one bad mother… well, you know the rest. Tarantino’s pop culture masterpiece is filled with fascinating characters; which one are you? Take this quiz and find out!
A life of crime works up an appetite, time for dessert...
- Five dollar shake, please
- Warm apple pie all day long
- I have a soft spot for donuts
- Does a Marlboro Red count as dessert?
What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner?
- Loyalty, more than anything else
- Can they carry on a conversation? We need a rapport
- Discretion is the key to a good working relationship
- I need someone who can go with the flow
When you’re not out owning the streets, how do you kick back?
- Relaxing at home; away from the action
- Partying; I need to let off some steam
- I wrestle with the meaning of existence
- Owning the streets is a full time gig!
You’ve been planning a jewel heist for weeks, only to have it crumble in the offing. How do you respond to the drama?
- Keep cool and assess the situation
- Start blasting and hope for the best
- Exert my influence and take charge
- Toss my gun and raise my hands; I'll live to fight another day
It’s time to cut a rug on the dance floor. What song do you throw on the jukebox?
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston
- “Hey Ya” by André 3000
- “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees
- “Won’t Get Fooled Again” by The Who
What’s your most valuable possession?
- A sentimental keepsake that's personal to me
- I have so many things, how can I choose just one
- I try to value people, not stuff
- I have some slick penny loafers
What’s your criminal M.O.?
- I’m a smash and grab artist
- I work the fringes, manipulating events to my advantage
- I’m versatile; I'll do whatever it takes
- It’s secret; I’m so good you’d never even know I had an M.O.
What's the secret to your success?
- I let people know I run the show and what I say goes
- People underestimate me, and I let them
- Play it straight, but never back down
- Just be me and let the chips fall where they may
Who’s your favorite 70s movie star?
- Paul Newman
- Steve McQueen
- Richard Roundtree
- Who was the dude who played Billy Jack? Because him!
And finally, would you massage the feet of another man’s woman?
- Sure, it’s not that big a deal
- Hell no, that's crossing the line!