Which “Pulp Fiction” Character Are You?
A life of crime works up an appetite, time for dessert...
- Five dollar shake, please
- Warm apple pie all day long
- I have a soft spot for donuts
- Does a Marlboro Red count as dessert?
What’s the most important trait you look for in a partner?
- Loyalty, more than anything else
- Can they carry on a conversation? We need a rapport
- Discretion is the key to a good working relationship
- I need someone who can go with the flow
When you’re not out owning the streets, how do you kick back?
- Relaxing at home; away from the action
- Partying; I need to let off some steam
- I wrestle with the meaning of existence
- Owning the streets is a full time gig!
You’ve been planning a jewel heist for weeks, only to have it crumble in the offing. How do you respond to the drama?
- Keep cool and assess the situation
- Start blasting and hope for the best
- Exert my influence and take charge
- Toss my gun and raise my hands; I'll live to fight another day
It’s time to cut a rug on the dance floor. What song do you throw on the jukebox?
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston
- “Hey Ya” by André 3000
- “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees
- “Won’t Get Fooled Again” by The Who
What’s your most valuable possession?
- A sentimental keepsake that's personal to me
- I have so many things, how can I choose just one
- I try to value people, not stuff
- I have some slick penny loafers
What’s your criminal M.O.?
- I’m a smash and grab artist
- I work the fringes, manipulating events to my advantage
- I’m versatile; I'll do whatever it takes
- It’s secret; I’m so good you’d never even know I had an M.O.
What's the secret to your success?
- I let people know I run the show and what I say goes
- People underestimate me, and I let them
- Play it straight, but never back down
- Just be me and let the chips fall where they may
Who’s your favorite 70s movie star?
- Paul Newman
- Steve McQueen
- Richard Roundtree
- Who was the dude who played Billy Jack? Because him!
And finally, would you massage the feet of another man’s woman?
- Sure, it’s not that big a deal
- Hell no, that's crossing the line!