Could You Be A Spy?
You're walking to a meet with your handler and you notice that you're being followed! Never a good thing. What do you do?
- I use backstreets and alleys to shake them and then go to the meet
- I confront them and take them out
- I alert my handler and call off the meet
- I cause a huge commotion and try to slip away in the chaos
- I have a nervous breakdown and call my therapist
When you walk into a somewhat crowded, unfamiliar room, what's the first thing you notice?
- Pictures on the walls and shelves
- The decor
- The layout and possible exits
- Where everyone is
- Snacks, always look for the snacks!
Do you have anything in your past that could be used against you?
- Of course, who doesn't?
- Wait, how did you find out? No fair!
- Nope, not a thing
- Yep, but good luck finding it!
The Company doesn't like to talk about it, but as a spy you're sometimes called upon to kill. Would you be comfortable doing "wet work."
- It's an ugly business, but yes
- It would really depend on who sanctioned it and why
- I don't think I could do it
Speaking of wet work (or not), what would be your weapon of choice?
- Sniper rifle
- My sexy bod
- Can't we all just get along?
Everybody's got one, so which of these choices comes closest to your movie-spy role model?
- James Bond
- Jason Bourne
- Joe "Condor" Turner
- Ethan Hunt
- Sam from "Ronin"
- Austin Powers
You've been tasked with flipping a foreign target and turning them into an asset! What's your plan?
- The old "threaten their family" plan
- Exploit their greed and financial problems and offer cash money
- Get them into a "compromising position" and blackmail the hell out of them
- Hack and track their computer; they won't even know they're working for me
- Pardon me, but my powers of persuasion are a matter of national security...
What kind of a driver are you?
- I'm a safe driver... kinda
- I've been known to get a couple tickets... or more
- I drive like my Grandma on Xanax
- Ever seen "Fast & Furious?"
A friend tells you that they are having an affair. What do you do?
- Not my problem so I keep my mouth shut
- I tell a friend or my significant other... or both... I can't help it!
- I tell their significant other. They deserve to know!
- I keep it in my pocket for later. Never know when it might come in handy!
Would you be able to handle being away from your friends and family for an extended period of time?
- Are you kidding? I'd love that!
- What do you mean by "extended?"
- I don't think so. My family is my life!