When were you drinking?
- Started pretty early but ended relatively early, too
- Started with a power-hour and kept it strong all night
- When was I not?
What do you line your stomach with before a night of drinking?
- Something quick like fast food
- Three course meal, I don't mess around
- I drunk ate some pizza, does that count?
The Most Interesting Man in the World doesn't always drink. Why do you?
- If I'm going out, I'm going all out
- I enjoy the taste, especially with certain meals
- Sometimes you gotta let loose
- Duh - it's fun!
Outside of the weekend, how do you usually start your mornings?
- Snoozing the alarm a couple times then grabbing breakfast
- Early morning run and shower to start off a productive day
- By calling my visitor a taxi
- Mornings are rough...
Your buddy gets a little rowdy and picks a fight while out. How do you deal with the bro-fight?
- Knock some sense into him to cut it out
- Join in on the fun
- Slur some curses and leave
- It'll probably just fizzle out
You took too many shots of too many different things, and you're feeling dizzy. What's the next step, boss?
- Grab the water, call the cab, fix the trash can next to the bed
- Never happened before, but I'd act cool: fake it till you make it
- Boot and rally
- Shots of water till I'm good to take more shots of tequila
Your friend had one too many and is puking before you've even caught a cab to the bar. What do you do?
- Admire his form
- Every man for himself
- Cheer him on, throw him a Kleenex, shove him in the cab
- Give him some time - if he's down to go out, we're going out!
How would you describe your usual hangover?
- Short-lived... don't usually get them
- Loopy and tired
- Confusion and nausea
- Hunger and weakness