Which “Star Trek” Captain Are You?
The Borg are coming and you must take immediate action! Resistance is NOT futile! What’s the order, Captain?
- Raise the shields! All stations, full alert! Do NOT fire!
- Open a hailing frequency
- Fire all phasers and arm torpedoes!
- Who… is this Borg Queen... she's kind of hot
Set phasers to…
Would you consider yourself to be impulsive?
- It may seem that way, but I know most of the angles
- Yep, I go with my gut because it’s usually right
- No, I think things through to the last detail
A planet with a primitive culture, unaware of the Federation, holds the key to defeating an unprecedented and hostile rogue Romulan-Klingon alliance. How do you proceed?
- I proceed carefully, the Prime Directive cannot be violated
- Prime Directive be damned, it's for the greater good
- The ethical line is clear, but I would cross it if I had to
- I… teleport in… with no… pants!
How would you handle a subordinate questioning your orders?
- I know what’s right for my ship
- I’d hear them out; the more information the better
- Let’s just say I’d make sure they’d rethink questioning my orders in the future
- It really depends on who is doing the questioning
Everyone makes mistakes and in space nobody gives out participation trophies. So, how do you deal with disappointment?
- I’m prohibited by court order from discussing the details
- I use it as motivation
- I usually bury myself in sin for a while until it passes
- I punish myself relentlessly
If Q sent you to the Delta Quadrant and cut you off from communication and supplies, what would you make your primary mission?
- Exploration and research
- Finding a way home or at least somewhere to “boldly go”
- Not dying would be high on the list
Temper, temper. How’s your temper?
- I have a short fuse
- I have a shorter fuse
- I have a long fuse, but you don’t wanna be around when I do explode
- I’m a pretty relaxed character
What would you do with access to a holodeck?
- I’d recreate famous moments in history and study them from the inside
- I’d work on my fighting skills with the masters
- I'd use it as an escape from the pressures of day-to-day life
- There were these Troyian twins that I never had the chance to…
Thoughts on Star Wars?
- Totally fake
- Pretty cool, but the lack of diplomatic solutions is alarming
- I think Han Solo would make an excellent captain of a Federation ship
- I think Han Solo would be court martialed in a matter of minutes