Which Hall of Fame Pitcher Are You?
When you’re at the ballpark, what are you buying from the concession stands?
- A hot dog and a beer
- A pretzel and a beer
- Nachos and a beer
- Funnel Cake and a beer
- Are you kidding? I’d have to get a loan to go to a game!
Pick some ink!
Are you a lefty or a righty?
We all know that pitchers are pretty much unitaskers, but if you could play another position what would it be?
- The infield
- The outfield
- Designated hitter is the way to go!
A batter is crowding the plate. What do you do?
- Continue pitching my game
- Pitch him outside
- Brush him back a bit
- Bean him
- Throw at his head
Why should batters get all the fun walk-up music? Which of these songs would fill the stadium when you take the mound?
- “Enter Sandman” by Metallica
- “Super Bad” by James Brown
- “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash
- “Kashmir” by Led Zeppelin
- “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath
Which era would be the most fun to play in?
- The 40s and 50s
- The 50s and 60s
- The 70s and 80s
Where is REAL baseball played?
- The American League. Bigger hitters, more offense.
- The National League. More strategy, purer game.