Which “Arrested Development” Character Are You?
Family dynamics can be treacherous waters at times. How well do you get along with your siblings?
- We're good friends
- We're very competitive
- We can't stand each other
- I am an only child. Happily.
Mother's Day comes every May. What is the most appropriate gift you'd give mom on this special day?
- Flowers and candy
- A bottle of wine
- A trip to the spa
- A heart-shaped box of rocks
You're going to prison (minimum security, don't worry). What do you do next?
- Get a lawyer and try to fight it
- Accept it, join the prison softball team
- Try to escape
- Become the leader of the prison gang
A friend invites you to go out to a nightclub to see a magician's act. How do you react?
- I love magic tricks. It's a lot of fun!
- Magic is corny, but I'll go to be nice
- I'll go, but only to heckle the magician
- Tricks are things prostitutes do for money
You get called to testify against a family member in court. What do you do?
- Answer honestly
- Lie like a rug
- Pretend to go into a coma
You've decided you want to become an actor. How do your family and friends react to the news?
- They are very supportive
- They laugh at me
- They express doubts, but encourage me
- Acting is for scoundrels
No matter if it's day or night, a special treat can really hit the spot. Which do you prefer?
- Ice cream sandwich
- Frozen banana
- Juice box
- Adult beverage
Have you ever found yourself saying "I've made a huge mistake"?
- Yes. From time to time.
- No, I don't believe in "regret"
- I don't understand this question. I won't respond to it.