Which “Star Trek” Captain Are You?
Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of… you know the rest! Whether it’s the stoic leadership of Picard or the horn-dogging of Kirk, it’ll always be “Star Trek”! So pop into that form-fitting unitard, set phasers to stun and boldly go take this quiz, Captain!
The Borg are coming and you must take immediate action! Resistance is NOT futile! What’s the order, Captain?
- Raise the shields! All stations, full alert! Do NOT fire!
- Open a hailing frequency
- Fire all phasers and arm torpedoes!
- Who… is this Borg Queen... she's kind of hot
Set phasers to…
Would you consider yourself to be impulsive?
- It may seem that way, but I know most of the angles
- Yep, I go with my gut because it’s usually right
- No, I think things through to the last detail
A planet with a primitive culture, unaware of the Federation, holds the key to defeating an unprecedented and hostile rogue Romulan-Klingon alliance. How do you proceed?
- I proceed carefully, the Prime Directive cannot be violated
- Prime Directive be damned, it's for the greater good
- The ethical line is clear, but I would cross it if I had to
- I… teleport in… with no… pants!
How would you handle a subordinate questioning your orders?
- I know what’s right for my ship
- I’d hear them out; the more information the better
- Let’s just say I’d make sure they’d rethink questioning my orders in the future
- It really depends on who is doing the questioning
Everyone makes mistakes and in space nobody gives out participation trophies. So, how do you deal with disappointment?
- I’m prohibited by court order from discussing the details
- I use it as motivation
- I usually bury myself in sin for a while until it passes
- I punish myself relentlessly
If Q sent you to the Delta Quadrant and cut you off from communication and supplies, what would you make your primary mission?
- Exploration and research
- Finding a way home or at least somewhere to “boldly go”
- Not dying would be high on the list
Temper, temper. How’s your temper?
- I have a short fuse
- I have a shorter fuse
- I have a long fuse, but you don’t wanna be around when I do explode
- I’m a pretty relaxed character
What would you do with access to a holodeck?
- I’d recreate famous moments in history and study them from the inside
- I’d work on my fighting skills with the masters
- I'd use it as an escape from the pressures of day-to-day life
- There were these Troyian twins that I never had the chance to…
Thoughts on Star Wars?
- Totally fake
- Pretty cool, but the lack of diplomatic solutions is alarming
- I think Han Solo would make an excellent captain of a Federation ship
- I think Han Solo would be court martialed in a matter of minutes