Share this on Facebook
You've got tickets to the game! What will you wear?
- The team colors
- A jersey
- I'll be decked out from head to toe in team apparel
- My regular clothes?
A couple of your friends are going to do some body painting to support the team. You in?
- No way!
- Eh... maybe a little something on my face
- Why not? Use my whole face as a canvas
- Why stop at the face? I'll paint my chest too!
If you can't watch the game in person, the next best place is...
- An official team bar with other fans
- With my friends, at my place or theirs
- Just at home, by myself
- Anywhere is fine, I'm not picky
- Tailgating, baby! Woo!
Your team just lost an important game. On a scale from 1 to 5, how badly does it affect your mood?
- 1 - Meh, it's just a game
- 2 - I'm a little annoyed
- 3 - I'll be mildly upset for the rest of the day
- 4 - I may cry and/or break something
- 5 - There's a good chance I'll have to see a psychiatrist
Have you ever bet on a sports game?
- Nope, never
- A friendly bet, like a beer or $5
- I've made a fairly large bet, up to a few hundred dollars
- I've put over $1,000 on a game/event/series before
During an average season, how many of your favorite team's games do you watch?
- Are you kidding? All of 'em!
- I try to watch most of them, but I'm bound to miss 1 or 2
- A few here and there and if they make the playoffs
- I don't really have a favorite team
Speaking of, have you ever missed an important commitment in order to watch a game?
- Shhh... yes, but don't tell anyone!
- Numerous times
- No, but I've thought about it
- No, some things are more important than sports
How well do you know the players on your favorite team?
- I know the depth chart from front to back
- I know most of the players
- I know the key players
- I only know the star players
- None; I can barely remember even the team's name
Watching the game just isn't the same without...
- Good food
- A huge TV and great atmosphere
- My friends or loved ones
- Something else to do during the boring parts
If you could have one sports related wish, it'd be...
- Coaching a team
- Playing professional sports
- Becoming a sports analyst
- Winning season tickets
- Seeing my team win a championship