Share this on Facebook
How easily do you trust others?
- I trust everyone until they lose it
- I try to see the good in people
- I don't trust most people, but I do have my circle
- Trust is never given, it must be earned
You're at a bar with some friends and a drunk stranger is being confrontational with you. You...
- Let them know I'm not to be messed with!
- Knock 'em out cold!
- Ignore them
- Let the bouncers or staff handle it
How likely are you to haggle or negotiate the price when buying something?
- Haggling is beneath me
- I'll negotiate on some things but not on others
- Haggling is best saved for swap meets and yard sales
While walking through a rough part of town, you feel...
- Like I'm about to soil myself
- Pretty nervous or on edge
- Alert to my surroundings
- Right at home! What's up, fellas?
- Fine; these folks seem nice enough
Well, that's just great. You took a wrong turn and now you're lost. What will you do?
- Ask for directions
- Retrace my steps and take the right turn this time
- Keep walking until I find an alternate route
- Pull up a map on my smartphone
Continuing down the sidewalk, a man leaning against a nearby building says, "Hey, how's your night going?" You...
- Ignore him
- Take off running!
- Reply, "Great, how about you?"
- Say nothing but give a confident nod
Is this really happening? He just pulled a knife and demands you empty your pockets. What happens next?
- Give him whatever I have
- Start screaming for help!
- Grab the hand with the knife and try to wrestle it away
- Sure, let me just... run!
Oh, wait... it was only a daydream. He actually wants to sell you the latest iPhone, only $200! You...
- Well, I can't pass up a good deal
- Hmm... is it the 128GB version?
- Reply, "I'm okay, thanks"
- I've answered "run" for like two questions... what's the deal?
You're sitting at a restaurant and a couple is arguing loudly nearby. How do you react?
- Have a good laugh about it with my friend
- Keep an eye on the situation to make sure it doesn't escalate
- Ignore them completely
- Intervene; you should never talk to a lady like that!
- Yell, "Do you mind? You're being a little loud!"
How much money do you typically carry on you?
- A few hundred, at least... ballinnn'!
- Just some pocket change
- Not much, since I have my cards on me
- Whatever I have at the time, no need to count