Share this on Facebook
Let’s start simple: Which is a Phillips head screwdriver?
And which of these is a crescent wrench?
You just blew out a tire and have pulled over to the side of the road. What happens next?
- I wait for some help to show up
- Look up how to change a tire on my smart phone and give it a shot
- Pop on the spare like a pro!
Can you change the oil in a car?
Have you ever re-painted a room in a house?
What is meant by “bleeding brakes”?
- When brakes are leaking fluid
- It is the process of replacing old brake fluid with new brake fluid, to get air bubbles out
- It is the process of replacing old brake fluid with new brake fluid, to prevent corrosion
Have you ever repaired drywall?
- Sure have
- Well... I tried to... but it didn't work out so well...
The caulk in your shower is mildewing. What do you do?
- Re-caulk it with silicone caulk
- Re-caulk it with acrylic caulk
- Find someone else to re-caulk it
- Scrub away at it relentlessly, endlessly, and hopelessly...
- A measure of electrical resistance
- A measure of thermal resistance
- A measure of a metal's hardness
- Sounds more like a question for the ancient Greeks to ponder...
What can be used to prevent corrosion where copper and galvanized pipes are connected?
- Dielectric coupling
- Salt-water flush
- Electro-connector juice
- I usually just use my plumber... or maybe he uses me?
“Handy” means more than mere home and auto repair. Can you pitch a tent? (Get your mind out of the gutter!)
- My mind might be in the gutter, but at least I can clean my gutters by myself!