Share this on Facebook
Congratulations! It's the day of your daughter's wedding. How will you spend the afternoon?
- Flirting with the bridesmaids
- Micromanaging, making sure everything runs according to plan
- Dancing, drinking, and celebrating!
- Receiving gifts from friends and family
Are you a turn-the-other-cheek type of guy?
- If you mess with my family, you're toast
- If forgiveness prevents bloodshed, I will turn my cheek
- I let bygones be bygones
- I hold grudges for a long time
You have quite a reputation! Your "business" associates would describe you as...
Paisan... did you learn more in school or on the streets?
- I'm a street-smart kinda guy
- I'm definitely more book-smart
- I learned everything from watching TV
What's your strategy for getting allies on your side?
- I make people laugh
- I'm a smooth talker
- I do favors for my friends
- I make them fear me
One wrong move and you could be sleepin' with the fishes. How do you stay safe?
- I drink lots of coffee
- I'm polite - it's hard not to like me!
- I attack first so I'm never caught off-guard
- I'm good at reading people
If you weren't born into a Sicilian crime family, you might thrive as a...
- Wall Street banker
- TV host
Do you think you make a good Don?
- Of course! I'm the OG.
- I'm more effective in a supporting role
- I am ruthless, even if it rubs folks the wrong way