Share this on Facebook
Obviously, you’re awesome in the clutch. Why?
- My hard work and focus
- I’m lucky as hell
- I’m just that good
- My awesome hair and popped collar
… wins championships!
Besides family, what’s the most important thing in your life?
- My career
- My pet
- My friends
- Me, of course
Favorite weather to watch a game?
- Freezing and snowy
- Raining and sloppy
- Crisp and clear
- Um… dome weather?
When you’re watching your team play, how intense do you get?
- I just wanna see a good game
- I can get pretty worked up
- I’ve gotten some noise complaints with all the screaming
- My head explodes weekly
When you’re out with the boys and the bar tab comes due. You’re the guy who…
- Short-arms the check
- Grabs the check
- Fires up the calculator app
Is it really possible to define exactly what a catch is in the NFL?
- Hell No
- You’re kidding, right?
Which of these is the worst sports interview cliché?
- “I gotta go out and give 110 percent”
- “We’re taking it one game at a time”
- “It is what it is”
- “We just need to play our game”
Hey! You just won the Super Bowl! What are you gonna do now?
- I’m going to Disneyland!
- I’m gonna get hammered!
- I’m gonna get laid!
- I’m gonna drop off my soul to the Devil!