Share this on Facebook
So, you're an assassin - who are you working for?
- A civil rights leader
- A businessman
- The government
- An underground operation
You've had a long, stressful week - what do you do to decompress?
- Drink a beer
- Drink a lot more than just a beer...
- Go to the shooting range
- Ha! Decompress... as if.
Where could we find you in the event of a Tarantino-style bloodbath?
- Hiding in the corner
- Right in the middle of it
- Watching from afar with a smile on my face
What do you like to eat before embarking on an "assignment"?
- A cheeseburger and fries
- Something sweet - say, apple strudel
- Something homemade like biscuits
What's your biggest pet peeve?
- When people talk down to me
- When people interrupt me
- When people disrespect elders
- When people are cowards
What fuels your fire?
You're given the choice between working alone, with a partner, or in a group. Which do you choose?
- Alone. Always alone.
- I'll take a partner
- I like to work in groups
What is your general goal in life?
- To finish what I started
- To bring justice to the world
- To get filthy rich
- To keep my head down and do my work
How would you bring down a loathsome villain?
- With mind games
- With a sword
- With fire
- With my bare hands