How do you dispense justice?
- Swiftly and mercilessly
- Justly and mercifully
What’s the one indispensable tool of your trade?
- My utility belt
- Why would someone need a tool when they can lift the state of Kansas above their heads?
- My cunning intellect
- My weapon of choice
What’s your secret identity?
- Secret Identities are for cowards
- A mild-mannered professional
- A paid adrenaline junkie
- A professional celebrity
Every hero needs a home base. What’s yours?
- A fortress hidden from the prying eyes of others
- The heart of the city; hidden among the masses
- Some place rural away from the big city
You have a costume? How’s that look?
- It’s all black, because the night is my only true ally
- I wear the royal vestments befitting my station
- I stick to tights so I can show off every detail of my rockin bod
- Color and style are unimportant; what matters is function
What’s your origin story?
- An alien, I seek only to help you poor, pathetic humans
- Raised in seclusion, I was groomed to be a hero
- I was bored at work one day and found a cape on sale at Amazon
- Oh, you know, dead parents, unquenchable rage, that whole thing
Why did you decide to get into the hero business?
- Honestly, I just kind of wandered into it
- Ordinary people need a figure to inspire them
- I can do all this really cool stuff, so I figured punching bad guys was the best ROI
Do you have an arch-enemy?
- Nope, who can hold a grudge when you’re having this much fun?
- Yes, anyone who would undermine society
- Yes, just one. His name is Steve and he cut in front of me at McDonald’s last Tuesday!
Do you wear a cape? Why or why not?
- No way; they’re an outdated accessory
- Absolutely; theatricality is key to my job
- Of course; I like how it accentuates my boots
- No sir; it’s street clothes for me
How do you fight the war on evil?
- One alley at a time
- On a global level for the greater good of humanity
- My fist, a bad guy's face... problem solved!