Share this on Facebook
The “morning after” can sometimes require a breakfast you have no interest in cooking. So, when you find yourself out at the diner, what do you order?
- Bacon, eggs, sausage and hash browns… and bacon
- Biscuits and gravy… and bacon
- Pancakes or waffles… and bacon
- A slice of pie… and bacon
- Something light. Toast and a poached egg, maybe… and bacon!
At the same diner, your waitress is popping her gum, sassing you and constantly calling you “Honey!” How much do tip?
- I tip the usual
- I tip less; I like to be left alone in the morning
- I tip huge; I love the true diner waitress “experience!”
- I don’t tip; I don’t believe in it
Even though it rarely happens, what do you hope your car will smell like when you get in it in the morning?
- Christmas spices
- Fresh flowers
- New car smell
What kind of bars do you usually hit?
- Sports bars
- Music and Dance clubs
- High-end lounges
And when you hit that bar up what kind of shoes are you sporting?
- Chucks or flip-flops
- Loafers or slip-ons
- Dress shoes
- Work or cowboy boots
- Nice athletic shoes
Most people like to lay a few bucks on a game of chance or a game of skill on occasion. So, when cash is burning a hole in your pocket, what’s your bet?
- I bet on sports
- I bet on horses
- I bet on casino games
- I bet on myself!
When was the last time you got completely housed?
- Last night
- Last week
- Last month
- Six months or more
When you’re invited to a BYOB party, what do you bring?
- The cheap stuff
- The mid-range stuff
- The good stuff
On the other hand, when YOU throw a party where do you HIDE the good stuff?
- I don’t, I like people to try good beer
- The crisper drawer in the fridge
- Are you kidding? I have my own beer fridge!
Ever done the home brew thing?
- Hell yeah! I got a batch going right now!
- I tried it once and I’m pretty sure I made anthrax
- No, but I’d like to
- Nope. That's why they have liquor stores!