The best way to understand a culture is through…
- Its people
- Its food
- Its art and architecture
- Its politics and history
- Its booze
Where are you on the spicy food scale?
- The “I hate it like cancer” level
- The “somewhat spicy is OK” level
- The “I like it hot, but not painful” level
- The “I'm gonna regret this on the thunderbucket in the morning” level
How are you with “bizarre” ingredients like liver or heart or blood?
- I can handle some more than others
- I love it! The weirder the better!
You’re invited to a “bring your own meat” BBQ! Besides sausages, what are you putting on the fire?
- Pork chops
You’ve been out on a good-sized bender and are starving! What food are you craving for your piehole?
- Street dogs
- Breakfast food
- A greasy burger
- Mystery meat on a stick
Besides the normal mustard or ketchup, what’s your favorite extra on a hot dog?
You’re eating a sausage so you’re obviously drinking a beer, right? What beer are you downing?
- Straight domestic, bro
- Straight foreign, mate
- An IPA
- A stout
- Something wheaty and nice