Share this on Facebook
Time to pick a crew. Which of these famous mafia bosses would you rather work for?
- "Lucky" Luciano
- Vito Genovese
- Salvatore Riina
- John Gotti
- I have no clue who these people are
Pick your favorite mobster flick:
- "The Godfather"
- "Donnie Brasco"
How do you feel about violence?
- Uhh... it's awesome!
- It's a necessary part of life
- It should always be avoided
You just came up on a big score. Where do you stash the money?
- Drop it at a safehouse
- Launder it and put it in the bank
- Invest it in a new business venture
- Store it in an offshore account
The police are at the door. Quick! What do you do?
- Escape out the back
- You'll never take me alive, coppers! Pow, pow!
- Answer the door, of course
- Disappear through my secret passage
A rival gang is moving in on your territory. You...
- Send a warning... one they'll definitely notice
- Declare war!
- Try to negotiate
- Let bygones be bygones; can't we all just get along?
Your rise up the criminal ranks has made you a minor celebrity. Which of these actors would you rather schmooze with?
- Denzel Washington
- Jason Statham
- Al Pacino
- Johnny Depp
- Jack Nicholson
You've worked hard for your money! Time to spoil yourself a little. What will it be?
- A new car
- A trip around the world
- Clothes or accessories from the latest designers
- An extravagant party for all my friends
- A hobbyist or collector's item I've had my eye on
Speaking of cars, you're gonna need one now that you're a made man. Which style suits you best?
- Range Rover
- Rolls Royce
Would you tell your significant other about your work?
- I wouldn't lie, but I'd keep them out of it
- Of course, I tell them everything
- No way
- I don't have a significant other