How Rocky Are You?
Rocky was a regular Joe with a heart of gold, a man who may not have had natural talent, but through sheer willpower worked his butt off to achieve his dreams. With the heart of ten men and a granite jaw to rival Jack Dempsey, Rocky Balboa proved that the willingness to take one on the chin and keep coming back stronger is the only talent a fighter truly needs. How Rocky are you?
Time for a morning run, what are you wearing?
- My sweats, with extra layers underneath, to get a good sweat going
- I wear what my trainer tells me to wear
- Designer track clothes; gotta look good!
- I keep it natural… all natural
What’s your ideal workout facility?
- As long as there’s some weights and a speed bag, I’m good
- A state-of-the-art gym to maximize my results
- Warehouses, old barns; really, the less likely they are to be used as gyms, the better
Why are you stepping into the ring?
- Because I love to hit people
- Because fighting is the only thing I was ever good at
- Because I have something to prove
When is it time to quit?
- After the fifth time I get punched in the face
- Make that the seventh time
What’s your diet like when you’re in training?
- What are your gluten free options?
- All protein, all the time
- I fast; the human body performs at a higher level when it’s got nothing in it
Southpaw or Righty?
- Doesn't matter; whichever fist gets the job done
- Southpaw? I have hands not paws!
When you finally blow up and see your name in lights, how do you spend that cash?
- A modest home for my family
- Nice cars, nice pads, nice women… all first class, baby!
- Money? All I need is the rush of battle
Your opponent enters the ring. Who are you hoping to face the most?
- Apollo Creed
- Ivan Drago
- Tommy Gunn
- Clubber Lang
You have the fame, you have the fortune, who are you settling down with?
- I’ll take the hottie holding the round number
- I’d like a woman who can’t wait to congratulate me after my victories
- A lady who can’t come to the fight because she hates when I get hurt
- My soulmate is victory, my lover is the anguish of a crushed foe