How Chuck Norris Are You?
Chuck Norris is the toughest man on the planet. If you didn’t know that, it’s probably because Chuck roundhouse-kicked you in the head and you forgot who you are. So why don’t you give this quiz a whirl and find out how much you resemble the 10th degree black belt himself? You’ll be sorry if you don’t!
What is your middle name?
- "Pain", "Agony", and "Suffering"
You walk into a restaurant, but the hostess tells you the kitchen is closed. What do you do?
- Ask nicely if I can grab a really quick bite
- Charge into the kitchen and raid the fridge
- Offer a bribe of $20
- Roundhouse-kick the clock and make it two hours earlier
You come across a magic lamp with a genie inside. What is your first wish?
- Ultimate Karate powers
- To be Chuck Norris
- A trillion dollars, cash
- I don't ask the genie for wishes - the genie asks ME
As the old saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed..."
- You're obviously not Chuck Norris
- Get back up and try again!
- Try something a little easier next time!
- You're not karate-chopping hard enough
God bless America! You have been elected to Congress. How will you get your 1st bill passed?
- Get the public on my side
- Bi-partisan support
- I roundhouse kicked the constitution and got all my bills passed already
- Money from lobbyists
It's the battle of the century: Batman vs. Superman. Who is the winner?
- Batman - he is smarter
- Superman - he is stronger
- There is no winner - it's a tie
- Chuck Norris
You're waiting in line at Starbucks, and a stranger cuts in front of you. Are you gonna let them get away with this?
- I will roundhouse kick them to the back of the line
- I will tap them on the shoulder and point out what they did was rude
- I just need my coffee, I don't care
- Why am I even here? Starbucks drinks ME to wake up in the morning!
The President has decided to add your face to Mount Rushmore. Will you accept this gracious offer?
- As long as I'm the biggest face on the mountain
- I'd be honored. Thanks Prez!
- Eh, I'm too shy...
- I'll pass. The granite isn't tough enough for my beard.